It's time to master your recitation of the Qur'an!
Are you making mistakes in your recitation of the Qur’an? If so, Fluent Arabic brings you a golden opportunity to perfect the basics of your tajweed. Start reciting the Qur’an accurately and beautifully!
In this exclusive, sisters-only course, Ustadhah Umm Salih will take you through all the basics. This class consists of both theory and practice.
Over the course of 3 months, we will cover the fundamentals of tajweed. You will also be given feedback and guidance on your recitation. At the end of this course, you will be expected to have a sound understanding of all the essentials, and to be able to recite the Quran with much better accuracy and adherence to the rules.
Reserve your spot today, and get started on your learning journey.
Umm Salih is an experienced teacher who teaches the Qur’an and the Arabic language. She holds a master’s degree in Education.
About the Class
This course is spread out over 3 months with 2 classes a week. As this will be a practice-based course, the class will be very interactive. Attending the live classes is a must and no recordings will be provided.
We will be focusing on the following essential parts of Tajweed.
- The Etiquettes of reading the holy Quran, Importance of learning Quran and introduction to tajweed rules.
- Major and minor mistakes in recitation- Makharij Al-huroof:
- Introduction to the rules of noon sakina and tanween: ikhfaa
- Ith’haar- recap ikhfaa
- Iqlab- recap idgham
- The ruling of Meem and Noon Mushaddadah- recap
- The rules of Meem As-Sakinah: Al-Ikhfaa Ashafawi – recap
- The rules of Meem As-Sakinah: Al-Idgham Alshafawi – recap
- The rules of Meem As-Sakinah: Al- ith’har alshafawi -recap
- Qalqala: the echoing rule- recap
- The rules of Alif, Laam and Raa- recap
- Introduction to Madd:
- madd asli
- madd I’wadh
- Madd Far’i: 1st rule
- Madd Far’i: 2nd rule
- Madd Far’i: 3rd rule
- Madd Far’i: 4th rule
- Madd Far’I: 5th rule
- Madd alleen
- The Huroof Muqataat
- The rules of starting and stopping
- continue with the rules of starting and stopping
- revision and practice topics from week 1 to week 3
- revision and practice topics from week 4 to week 6
- revision and practice topics from week 7 to 9
- revision and practice topics from week 10
Start Date: 13 March, 2021
Course Duration: 3 Months
Time and Days: 8pm – 9pm GMT (Sat and Sun)
Classes Conducted via Zoom
By making this purchase you agree to Fluent Arabic’s Terms of Service and Refund Policy
Most frequent questions and answers
Classes are not recorded. Please make sure you can attend at the class time before signing up.
As Tajweed is learned through practice, it is highly recommended to participate in the class.